Saturday, May 26, 2007

Investitures,Interviews & Orientation




It has been quite a busy weekend for me this week,with a Law Investiture on Friday evening,PACEsettlers interview on Saturday morning and the Debates orientation later that afternoon.
It was abit embarrasing for me on Friday evening for me,as i nearly fell down the steps in front of a crowd in the LT while going to collect my acknowledgement as class chairman from Mrs Kurup.Then,I almost left before taking the photograh.Quite embarrasing,isn't it?However,I was quite happy,cause I made some new friends,like the chairman of L03,Mark.I'm worried about the Statutary reading test,but what's done is done.I look quite handsome in formal wear.Ha ha,but please don't laugh at me if you think this statement is very wrong.
Saturday morning was'nt very good.I think I've failed my PACEsettlers interview.I was so nervous in front of my interviewers,2 girls and a guy(who was the head of welfare).Fluke the written test too!Definately.I gave them the same answers over and over again.
Debates was more fun,definately.They are a fun-loving bunch of people.They say that they are abit crazy,which is just like me!I think I can adjust well.Watch quite some videos over there,which were quite funny. I also made even more new friends,like Sarah from HTM,Wen Qi from Food and Nutrition,We We and William from engineering and lots more.We had an amazing race style competition running all over the school,answering questions.I had so much fun!
Well,that's about it.I hope life will be more meaningful,and I must get ready for my mid-sem test,so adios amigo.








The Various ClassRep taking a group shot

No comments: