Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life's like Hell



It has been only 4 weeks in school and i'm feeling totally confused.I still can't get my bearing yet,and i'm like so feeling dissappointed with myself.Why do i feel sad.I mean come on,i've been trying to be positive,but the class is like halfdead half the time or they don't have any respect for me while i'm speaking.It reminded me of Camp Temasak 1 year ago.Maybe i'm a guy that just can't get respected by anyone.Its so disheartening.Me,irritating,true,but me kind is true too!I mean,some people in my class badmouth me,but looks who talking?Arent they behaving in the same way too?I've never felt this down since early last year.Is this depression?Not that i really know.Life is tough,but i am tougher.Who knows what i might do to others when i am really pissed.Don't worry,its just a joke.


Well,positivity helps alot to make one feel better,which i've been doing since anybody knows when.

No comments: